Auto Insurance in Lanark, PA
Compare, shop and customize quotes from top-rated insurance carriers.
Coverage for Any Driver
Drivers in Upper Saucon Township need auto insurance with liability coverage. VIU by HUB brokers can recommend policies that meet statewide requirements and provide any other benefits drivers need in the Lehigh Valley. Lanark, PA car insurance should include personal injury, property damage and medical benefits as mandated by the state of Pennsylvania. It is also possible to work with a broker to customize a policy to cover automotive features or the cost of emergency roadside assistance.
Financial Responsibility In Pennsylvania
Drivers in Lehigh County are required to have the same level of liability protection as every other motorist in the state of Pennsylvania. This coverage reduces the likelihood of collisions that involve underinsured or uninsured motorists. Additional liability coverage above and beyond state-mandated limits can be beneficial in the event of a multi-car collision. Lanark, PA car insurance should include at least the minimum mandated limit for coverage in each of the following areas:
- Bodily injury: At least $15,000 of liability coverage for injuries dealt to one person and $30,000 for one accident are required for Pennsylvania motorists. Many drivers prefer policies with higher limits in these areas in case of collisions that involve multiple vehicles.
- Medical benefits: At least $5,000 of medical benefits coverage is required under each auto policy. A VIU by HUB broker can recommend policies that provide additional coverage in this or any other area.
- Property damage: At least $5,000 of coverage for damage caused to property is also required by the state of Pennsylvania. Drivers in Lanark can also obtain more coverage for property damage that exceeds this amount.
Comprehensive Vehicle Coverage Choices
More comprehensive coverage is available for drivers in Lanark and Upper Saucon Township who want higher liability limits or additional policy benefits. VIU by HUB insurance brokers connect customers with the best personal policies, including automotive, personal umbrella and homeowners insurance. Here are a few policy options for Lanark, PA car insurance:
- Electronic equipment coverage: Audio systems and video displays used in a vehicle are typically excluded from standard auto policies. Additional coverage for damaged or stolen electronics can reduce unexpected replacement expenses.
- Full glass coverage: Drivers can cover the cost of replacing a cracked windshield or other damaged windows on a vehicle. Many full glass coverage options do not require policyholders to pay a deductible.
- Towing and labor: Count on your insurance to cover towing costs and expenses associated with other roadside assistance. From jump starts to tire changes and tows, additional coverage can reduce out-of-pocket penalties in case of an emergency.
- Agreed cost policies: An agreed cost policy insures a vehicle for a set amount approved by an owner, broker and insurer. These policies can make it easier to replace restored or upgraded vehicles that get totaled.
- Replacement cost policies: A replacement cost policy covers the full cost of replacing a vehicle. Unlike actual cash value policies, replacement cost coverage does not include depreciation in payout calculations.
Whether you select a Lanark, PA car insurance policy that will cover the actual cash value of a vehicle, an agreed value or the replacement value, you can work with a VIU by HUB insurance broker to select options to customize your car coverage. It is important to note that most standard policies do not cover the cost of replacing broken automotive glass, stolen electronics or roadside assistance. These options may raise premiums and involve deductibles, but can also reduce unanticipated out-of-pocket costs down the road.
This information is intended for general informational purposes only and is not intended to constitute legal advice.
Auto insurance in Pennsylvania by city
Understand risks, minimum state coverage requirements, average costs and other specifics that can impact auto insurance policies and premium rates in your city.
- Allison Park
- Bethel Park
- Blue Bell
- Bryn Mawr
- Drexel Hill
- Fort Washington
- King Of Prussia
- Mount Lebanon
- Newton Square
- Penn Hills
- State College
- Westwood Heights
- Wilkes Barre