Auto Insurance in Lubbock, TX
Compare, shop and customize quotes from top-rated insurance carriers.
Protection From Road Risks
From collision risks to road dangers posed by high winds, drivers in Lubbock need auto insurance. VIU by HUB offers policies that provide the coverage you need at prices you can afford. Car insurance in Lubbock TX covers drivers and vehicles from Loop 289 to Interstate 27 and beyond. Contact one of our insurance brokers to customize a car insurance policy for the way you drive.
An Auto Policy for Every Driver
Motorists in Texas are required to have car insurance with at least 30/60/25 liability coverage. This standard specifically mandates that car insurance in Lubbock TX include a minimum of $30,000 of coverage for injuries per person up to a total of $60,000 per accident in addition to $25,000 of coverage for property damage. Whether you want the most budget-friendly policy or more complete protection, VIU by HUB offers all of the following types of policies:
- Comprehensive auto coverage: Comprehensive coverage goes beyond collisions to cover damage from other causes, theft or vandalism. High winds in Lubbock and the risk of tornados make comprehensive coverage a safe choice for motorists in West Texas.
- Replacement cost options: Policyholders can choose from alternative options to offset replacement costs such as agreed value coverage for expensive vehicles or restored classic cars. A broker and policyholder will set an agreed upon replacement value in the event of total loss.
- Uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage: An insurance policy can make up for deficiencies in the policy of a driver that causes an accident. As of 2019, approximately 8.3% of Texas drivers were uninsured and many more do not maintain the mandated level of coverage.
Additional Car Insurance Coverage
The basic liability coverage drivers in Lubbock are required to maintain is just the starting point for the policies that are available through VIU by HUB. Drivers in the “Hub City” may want insurance that goes above and beyond to cover electronics, glass or towing and labor. A broker can help you get car insurance in Lubbock TX that includes any of the following forms of coverage:
- Electronic equipment: Many drivers customize vehicles with electronic equipment. This equipment is not covered by standard auto insurance policies. Additional coverage can apply in the event of accidental damage or a natural disaster.
- Full glass: Full glass coverage can offset the cost of repairing or replacing a vehicle windshield or windows. This coverage may not require that the policyholder pay a deductible.
- Towing and labor: VIU by HUB policyholders can reduce unexpected expenses in the event of emergency by carrying supplemental coverage for towing and labor. This coverage can extend to gas or oil delivery, jump starts, lockout assistance or tire changes.
- Worldwide liability: No matter where policyholders drive, international liability coverage makes it possible to rest assured that they are protected. Discuss this additional option for car insurance in Lubbock TX with a VIU by HUB broker.
Whether you want to reduce costs associated with accidents or damage that occurs on the High Plains or anywhere you drive, VIU by HUB offers all of the coverage options you need. A VIU by HUB broker can help you build a policy that provides the right level of protection. Build a standard car insurance policy by assessing deductibles and liability limits or customize a policy that provides the right level of protection for any vehicle.
This information is intended for general informational purposes only and is not intended to constitute legal advice.
Auto insurance in Texas by city
Understand risks, minimum state coverage requirements, average costs and other specifics that can impact auto insurance policies and premium rates in your city.
- Cedar Park
- College Station
- El Paso
- Flower Mound
- Fort Worth
- Grand Prairie
- New Braunfels
- North Richland Hills
- Round Rock
- San Angelo
- San Antonio
- San Marcos
- Sugar Land
- The Woodlands