Auto Insurance in Appleton, WI
Compare, shop and customize quotes from top-rated insurance carriers.
Keep Yourself Covered for Automotive Accidents
With a thriving community of over 74,000 people, the bustling Fox City of Appleton, Wisconsin, (WI) sees its share of traffic. As a city in the third largest metropolitan area in Wisconsin, Appleton has a considerable driving population, and it is as susceptible to automotive accidents as any other large city — especially when you take into consideration the snow and ice of Wisconsin winters.
According to the Wisconsin Department of Transportation, the state of Wisconsin suffered 145,288 crashes in 2019, and 115,986 of them caused property damage. Take the precaution of obtaining auto insurance in Appleton, WI. It's required by law, and you'll save yourself the hassle and pain of an uninsured auto accident.
Types of Auto Insurance in Appleton
In general, automobile accident coverage can be broken up into five kinds:
- Collision insurance: This type of policy covers the cost of repairs after a collision. It pays the automobile's value if the cost of repairs is greater than the car's value.
- Liability insurance: This coverage pays for both repairs to damaged property and the injured party's medical bills when you are at fault (up to a limit, depending on the amount of coverage you have). It does not cover your medical expenses.
- Uninsured/Underinsured motorist insurance: This helps cover costs if the other party either does not have insurance or his or her insurance only covers a small amount of the damage.
- Comprehensive coverage: This is usually added on to another insurance policy and protects you in situations other policies might not cover such as car theft or hitting a deer.
- Personal injury protection: This type of policy covers your medical bills as well as those of your passengers without regard to who is at fault for the accident itself.
Here at VIU by HUB, we do not limit you to five basic plans. Instead, we custom-build your personalized auto insurance plan around what you need and want.
Questions to Consider
We do our best to provide superior auto insurance in Appleton, WI by working closely with you to create a unique plan tailored specifically to your needs as a motorist. Rather than remaining stagnant, our protection grows and adapts to meet your evolving needs.
Here are some of the policy components and general questions about auto insurance in Appleton, WI we might go over with you as we develop your individual plan:
- How much do you drive?
- Do you drive for work?
- Will anybody else be driving your vehicle on a regular basis?
- How much is your vehicle worth?
- How much coverage do you need to meet the Wisconsin state minimum?
- How much will your premium change if you increase your deductible?
- Should you consider uninsured motorist coverage?
These are only a handful of things to take into consideration when designing auto insurance in Appleton. We want to give you exactly the right amount of coverage for your situation so that you are not paying for unwanted non-essentials. At the same time, we want to make sure that you are fully protected in the event of an accident.
VIU by HUB takes care of coverage for you as an individual, not as a faceless member of a broad group. We strive to develop and maintain personal relationships with you and all our clients. We take your opinions and concerns into account as we develop a comprehensive plan to make sure that you are never left stranded without auto insurance in Appleton, WI.
This information is intended for general informational purposes only and is not intended to constitute legal advice.