Auto Insurance in Mason City, IA
Compare, shop and customize quotes from top-rated insurance carriers.
Protect Your Vehicle in Mason City
Whether you're commuting to class at North Iowa Area Community College, spending the day on the green at Highland Park Golf Course or running errands downtown, you depend on your car to get around Mason City. That's why you need to protect the investment you have in your vehicle with car insurance in Mason City IA, from VIU by HUB.
Even the most cautious and alert drivers can find themselves in an accident. Traffic can get congested in Mason City, especially along S. Federal Ave., U.S. Highway 65, and the streets near Central Park at rush hour. When you find yourself involved in a traffic accident, you need to know that your insurance company is prepared to assist you from the moment you call. Our agents have experience handling claims of every size, and we're ready to help you with yours.
Insurance for All Kinds of Weather
Mason City is one of the snowiest places in Iowa. From November through March, we can plan on having snow on the ground most of the time. While Iowa drivers are accustomed to driving in snowy conditions, freezing rain, and melting snow can create unexpected icy spots on the road, catching drivers by surprise.
In the summer and fall months, our city receives several inches of rain. Roads can be slippery and hazardous when wet, especially after a hard rainfall that produces flooding. Your car insurance in Mason City IA, from VIU by HUB, can bring you peace of mind, knowing that your vehicle is protected no matter what road conditions you face.
Auto Insurance Coverage Laws in Iowa
For your safety, it's vital to have at least the minimum amount of auto insurance required by law. In Iowa, drivers must have at least:
- $20,000 for bodily injury or death for one person per accident
- $40,000 for bodily injury or death for two or more people per accident
- $15,000 for injury or property destruction for others per accident
While these amounts reflect the minimum required coverage in our state, most drivers find that they want or need more protection. Our brokers can work with you to design a custom portfolio for car insurance in Mason City IA that meets your requirements.
Custom Protection for Your Insurance Needs
VIU by HUB offers a range of auto insurance products. Whether you have a single vehicle or a fleet, we can arrange a policy covering your investment.
Talk to a VIU by HUB broker about:
- Towing and labor insurance: If your car breaks down and you cannot drive it, this insurance can help cover the costs of dead batteries, flat tires or towing a vehicle to the repair shop.
- Agreed Value Coverage: If you have a classic or custom vehicle, it's crucial that you recover its true worth after an accident. You and your agent can discuss an agreed-upon amount that includes the entire value of your car.
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage: Not every driver has the proper insurance coverage. If you happen to be involved in an accident with an at-fault driver who has inadequate coverage, this insurance helps cover your losses.
- Full glass coverage: This insurance can pay for the replacement or repair of a damaged windshield without the cost of a deductible.
This information is intended for general informational purposes only and is not intended to constitute legal advice.