Auto Insurance in Fayetteville, NC
Compare, shop and customize quotes from top-rated insurance carriers.
Staying Safe While on the Road in Fayetteville
Whether you're commuting from Fort Bragg, visiting the Cape Fear Botanical Garden or running errands around town, you need to be sure you're protected while driving. Car insurance in Fayetteville, NC, is essential for your peace of mind when your car is on the road. That's why VIU by HUB is here to prepare a policy for your individual needs.
Cumberland County averages about 8,700 crashes annually, incurring costs of more than $85,000 per incident. Unfortunately, accidents can happen to anyone, no matter how carefully you drive. Weather conditions, objects in the road and distracted drivers can all play a role. You can stay prepared for the unexpected with car insurance in Fayetteville, NC.
Traffic can get backed up sometimes in Fayetteville, especially along Interstate 95 near Martin Luther King Jr. Freeway and on Highway 24 near Ray Avenue. Heavy-traffic areas can be hazardous, so defensive driving is crucial when you're traveling through the city.
Finding the Coverage You Need
Your insurance requirements are as unique as you are. VIU by HUB takes into consideration all the factors that play a role in your coverage. You may need insurance for:
- Multiple vehicles
- A new driver
- Low mileage
- Liability coverage
These factors and many more can determine what type of policy you require. You may also opt for additional coverage that goes beyond the basics. We can provide you with products for car insurance in Fayetteville, NC, such as:
- Full glass coverage: This addition to your policy pays for auto glass repair and replacement without a deductible.
- Towing and labor: If you are locked out of your car, your battery goes dead or you have a breakdown while driving, this coverage pays for towing so that you can avoid being stranded.
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage: If you are in an accident with a driver who has inadequate insurance to pay for your losses, this addition to your policy can cover those costs for you.
- Comprehensive coverage: Sometimes, accidents happen outside of a crash. Vandalism, fire, weather or falling objects can all damage your vehicle. Comprehensive coverage pays for these types of incidents.
- Classic car insurance: If you have a vintage or restored vehicle, your insurance needs go beyond standard coverage. Your car insurance in Fayetteville, NC, can be customized to fit your demands, including seasonal or low-mileage driving.
While the agents at VIU by HUB want to provide you with the best coverage possible, we also want to help you stay safe on the road and avoid an accident. Here are a few tips to remember:
- Scan the road ahead of you. Be alert about what's going on where you will be in 10-12 seconds.
- Keep a safe distance between you and the car in front of you. Drivers can brake suddenly and unexpectedly.
- Perform regular maintenance. Schedule oil changes when due, keep your tires inflated properly and have your car inspected seasonally.
- Approach intersections with caution. Watch for pedestrians, drivers turning right at a red light and cross-traffic vehicles trying to get through yellow lights.
- Back out carefully. Look over your shoulder when exiting a parking space and watch for pedestrians, other cars backing out and approaching vehicles.
- Be aware of children. Parking lots, residential areas and streets near schools are common places for children to be walking, and they can dart into traffic unexpectedly.
This information is intended for general informational purposes only and is not intended to constitute legal advice.