Auto Insurance in Wake Forest, NC
Compare, shop and customize quotes from top-rated insurance carriers.
Car Insurance In Wake Forest
Drivers who reside in Wake Forest and the region to the north of Raleigh need car insurance. Northeast central North Carolina is located in proximity to destinations across the state and along the east coast of the United States. VIU by HUB insurance brokers are prepared to help drivers find the best auto insurance in Wake Forest NC for any vehicle make and model. Learn more about minimum limits for liability coverage and options for optional coverage for vehicles in Wake Forest.
Minimum Policies In North Carolina
Drivers in the town of Wake Forest and Franklin, Granville and Wake counties need insurance that meets requirements set by the North Carolina state government. The state specifies minimum liability limits for personal injuries and property damage. Learn more about these requirements and discuss your need for basic or more complete coverage with a VIU by HUB broker:
- Injuries to one person: North Carolina requires motorists to maintain at least $30,000 of liability coverage for injuries caused to one person. Many drivers select policies that provide more bodily injury coverage.
- Injuries to more people: At least $60,000 of coverage is required for accidents that injure two or more people. You may prefer a policy with a higher limit for collisions that involve multiple vehicles.
- Liability for property damage: The state requires that every driver have at least $25,000 of coverage for damage dealt to property. In addition to liability coverage, it is also important to factor in options for replacing a totalled vehicle.
Options for Comprehensive Coverage
In addition to meeting liability requirements, auto insurance in Wake Forest NC can also pay out in the event that a car gets totalled. It is important to consider all of the terms and limits of a car insurance policy that covers repair or replacement costs and provides the desired level of coverage. Ask a VIU by HUB insurance broker about any of the following options:
- Actual value: Most car insurance policies cover actual cash value. This type of coverage accounts for depreciation and may not pay out enough to replace a vehicle with a comparable model.
- Agreed value: Agreed value coverage covers a vehicle for a set amount agreed upon by an insurer and policyholder. This type of coverage is often used to account for the value of vehicles that have been restored or upgraded.
- Replacement value: Replacement value coverage is more costly than actual value coverage, but does not factor in depreciation. This type of coverage can make replacing a totalled vehicle more cost-effective.
- Electronic equipment: Some vehicles in Wake Forest are equipped with audio and visual devices. A primary policy does not cover these features, but electronics coverage can offset repair and replacement costs.
- Roadside assistance: Towing, jump starts, tire changes and labor can be covered by a comprehensive auto insurance policy. Discuss how this and other benefits will affect your premiums and deductible with a VIU by HUB broker.
These are just a few of the most common options selected by drivers in Wake Forest and northern Raleigh. Auto insurance in Wake Forest NC that meets or exceeds state liability requirements and has other relevant features can be useful when driving on US 1 or Capitol Boulevard or North Carolina Highways 96 and 98.
This information is intended for general informational purposes only and is not intended to constitute legal advice.