Auto Insurance in High Point, NC
Compare, shop and customize quotes from top-rated insurance carriers.
Protection Behind the Wheel in High Point
Living in the ninth-largest municipality in North Carolina can involve a lot of driving. Whether you're commuting to work in the High Point Market, going to class at High Point University, showing off the World's Largest Chest of Drawers to out-of-town visitors or simply running errands around town, you need protection while you're behind the wheel.
VIU by HUB agents are available to help you obtain a custom policy for car insurance in High Point, NC. We live, work and drive near you, so we understand the auto insurance needs of North Carolina residents. The minimum coverage requirements in our state are:
- $30,000 for bodily injury per person
- $60,000 total bodily injury for all persons in a crash
- $25,000 for property damage
While it's essential to make sure you meet the minimum requirements for car insurance in High Point, North Carolina, most drivers choose to protect themselves beyond the basics. Whatever coverage you choose, we can help you design a policy that works for you.
Staying Confident While Driving
Even the most careful drivers can find themselves involved in an accident. Whether it's caused by a distracted driver, inclement weather or congestion along Park Street, you can find yourself involved in a crash.
Accidents are always unexpected, and no matter how large or small, they can be overwhelming. Fortunately, our agents at VIU by HUB are experienced at handling claims of all sizes. We can work with you throughout your claim, from the initial phone call to when you have everything settled. You can drive confidently through the four counties our city resides in while knowing you have some of the best car insurance in High Point, NC.
Working With Your Individual Needs
Every driver is different. That's why VIU by HUB offers insurance coverage for a variety of circumstances. Depending on your lifestyle, you may need:
- Coverage for multiple vehicles
- Insurance for a new driver
- Towing and labor insurance
- Replacement cost coverage
- Classic car insurance
Ask our agents about any particular circumstances you may have so that we can make sure your policy is exactly what you expect from us.
Providing a Full Range of Auto Insurance
The basic categories of car insurance in High Point include:
- Liability coverage: Legally required in North Carolina, liability coverage encompasses property damage and bodily injury coverage for the other party in an accident.
- Comprehensive coverage: Accidents happen off the road, too. Comprehensive coverage pays for damage caused by events such as theft, vandalism and weather damage.
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage: If a driver without adequate insurance causes a wreck, this insurance can help pay for your medical bills and damage to your vehicle. It is required in North Carolina.
- Collision coverage: This coverage can help pay for damage from hitting an inanimate object, such as a telephone pole or guard rail. It may also cover damage from potholes or flipping over. It also covers collision damage when you hit another car, regardless of who is at fault.
- Medical payments coverage: While not required in North Carolina, this coverage is optional for medical and/or funeral expenses resulting from a car accident.
Of course, this list is not the extent of our products; we can add other types of coverage to your policy, such as full glass coverage, electronics coverage and worldwide liability coverage.
This information is intended for general informational purposes only and is not intended to constitute legal advice.