Auto Insurance in Amarillo, TX
Compare, shop and customize quotes from top-rated insurance carriers.
Coverage for Vehicles In Amarillo
Drivers in Amarillo should maintain car insurance coverage to comply with state law and have peace of mind when driving. The Texas panhandle is notorious for extreme temperatures, high winds and storms, which pose additional risks beyond collisions and other incidents on the road. The ability to add full glass coverage and other customizable features to a VIU by HUB auto insurance Amarillo TX policy can provide the protection you need in the Lone Star state or anywhere you drive.
Choose the Right Car Coverage
Motorists in Amarillo need at least the minimum required level of insurance coverage in the state of Texas, which is 30/60/25 liability coverage. This includes at least $30,000 of coverage for injuries per person, up to a total of $60,000 per accident, along with $25,000 for property damage. Here are several other types of coverage to consider for auto insurance in Amarillo TX:
- Additional liability coverage: Drivers who cause a multi-vehicle accident or an accident in which another vehicle is totaled may need more than the minimum amount of coverage mandated by the state of Texas.
- Collision coverage: Collision coverage can offset the cost associated with repairing or replacing a vehicle after an accident.
- Replacement cost coverage: An auto policy can cover the total cost of replacing a late-model or classic car.
Build a Better Auto Policy
VIU by HUB auto insurance makes it possible for policyholders to get a policy that provides all of the coverage they need to feel protected behind the wheel. Make sure that the deductible, premiums and liability limits of your policy fit your budget and the way you drive. The best auto insurance in Amarillo TX may include any of the following types of coverage:
- Agreed value: Agreed value coverage is based on a fixed amount that is agreed upon by a policyholder and insurer. An agreed value policy can be useful for covering the full cost of replacing a special vehicle such as a restored classic car or another modified build that gets totaled.
- Electronic equipment: Customized vehicles with extensive electronics setups can benefit from coverage that extends to this equipment. This coverage includes accidental damage and natural calamities and may also extend to breakdowns.
- Full glass: Full glass coverage includes the windshield, windows and rear window of your vehicle. If the glass in your vehicle becomes damaged or breaks, it may not be necessary to pay a deductible to offset replacement or repair costs.
- Towing and labor: This optional protection can cover the cost of having your car towed should it break down on the side of the road. Coverage may extend to gas or oil delivery, jump starts, tire changes, or lockout assistance.
- Uninsured or underinsured motorist: When an uninsured or underinsured driver causes an accident, you may need to rely on your own insurance coverage to cover costs associated with damage or injury. This supplementary coverage provides an additional level of protection when about 8.3% of motorists who drive in Texas are uninsured.
One of our brokers can help you determine which policy options you need or want when driving in Amarillo or traveling to any destination. While a basic auto insurance in Amarillo TX policy provides the protection you need to drive in Texas or elsewhere in the United States, VIU by HUB also offers policyholders worldwide liability coverage.
This information is intended for general informational purposes only and is not intended to constitute legal advice.
Auto insurance in Texas by city
Understand risks, minimum state coverage requirements, average costs and other specifics that can impact auto insurance policies and premium rates in your city.
- Cedar Park
- College Station
- El Paso
- Flower Mound
- Fort Worth
- Grand Prairie
- New Braunfels
- North Richland Hills
- Round Rock
- San Angelo
- San Antonio
- San Marcos
- Sugar Land
- The Woodlands