Auto Insurance in Pasadena, TX
Compare, shop and customize quotes from top-rated insurance carriers.
Insurance for Vehicles in Pasadena
Drivers in Pasadena deal with traffic in the metropolitan area that spans Houston, The Woodlands and Sugar Land on a daily basis. Hurricanes and other adverse weather that blows in off Galveston Bay can make comprehensive coverage a helpful addition to the required limits for liability and property damage auto insurance in Pasadena TX. Find out how a VIU by HUB insurance broker can help you get a car insurance policy that protects against accidents and disasters.
What Car Insurance Covers
Auto insurance in Pasadena TX covers costs associated with collisions. The state of Texas requires all drivers to have at least 30/60/25 coverage. Policies that meet these minimum requirements include $30,000 of coverage per person up to $60,000 per accident and a $25,000 limit for property damage. Find out more about three important aspects of car insurance coverage:
- Collision: Auto insurance covers costs associated with property damage and liability for injuries suffered during an accident. It is important to have a policy that meets or exceeds statewide minimum coverage requirements.
- Damage: Property damage is a potentially costly part of an accident. Drivers in Texas must have insurance policies with at least $25,000 of coverage for damage to property.
- Liability: Auto insurance covers liability for injuries caused to another driver and property damage. Texas law requires at least $30,000 of coverage for injuries per person, up to a total of $60,000 per accident.
Policy Options for More Protection
A driver in Pasadena may need an auto insurance policy that goes above and beyond the 30/60/25 requirements. Find out more about policy options, including coverage for risks other than collision, additional liability coverage and alternatives for replacement value coverage. A VIU by HUB insurance broker can help you customize auto insurance in Pasadena TX with any of the following options:
- Comprehensive coverage: Comprehensive coverage applies to damage with causes other than collisions. Drivers in Pasadena may want auto coverage for hurricanes and extreme weather events.
- Additional liability: The $30,000 per person and $60,000 per accident minimum liability requirements under Texas law may not be sufficient for multi-car collisions or other major incidents. Additional liability coverage can minimize out-of-pocket costs and legal liability.
- Agreed value: Drivers of upgraded, restored or expensive vehicles may want a policy with agreed value coverage. A vehicle can be insured for a set amount agreed upon by an insurance broker and policyholder.
- Electronic equipment: A vehicle equipped with an upgraded radio, television, navigation equipment or other costly electronics should be insured with additional electronics coverage. A primary policy does not cover portable electronics installed in a car.
- Full glass: Full glass coverage can cover the cost of replacing a broken or damaged windshield or windows. Based on your policy, a deductible may not be necessary to replace covered components.
- Towing and labor: Drivers in Pasadena can get increased peace of mind with insurance coverage for towing and labor. This coverage may apply to jump starts, gas or oil delivery, tire changes, lockout assistance and tows.
VIU by HUB offers car insurance policies that meet the needs of every driver and can cover any make and model of vehicle. You can customize auto insurance in Pasadena TX to cover classic, custom or late-model vehicles. Increased liability and damage limits can be helpful for major collisions, while comprehensive coverage provides peace of mind when natural disasters strike.
This information is intended for general informational purposes only and is not intended to constitute legal advice.
Auto insurance in Texas by city
Understand risks, minimum state coverage requirements, average costs and other specifics that can impact auto insurance policies and premium rates in your city.
- Cedar Park
- College Station
- El Paso
- Flower Mound
- Fort Worth
- Grand Prairie
- New Braunfels
- North Richland Hills
- Round Rock
- San Angelo
- San Antonio
- San Marcos
- Sugar Land
- The Woodlands