Auto Insurance in Arlington, TX
Compare, shop and customize quotes from top-rated insurance carriers.
Why You Need Car Insurance in Arlington, TX
Arlington, Texas, has grown up. From its start as a speck on the map between Dallas and Fort Worth to a community of nearly 400,000 people, the city has come into its own. Arlington is also smart: Home to UT Arlington, the largest university in North Texas, as well as MENSA headquarters, folks in this city know what's what. One of the things they're smart about is obtaining the best car insurance in Arlington.
The Necessity of Owning a Vehicle in Arlington
Vehicles are important in this city for several reasons:
- Arlington is spread out across 100 square miles. That's a lot of ground to cover.
- Dallas and Fort Worth are close, but not too close. To take advantage of all that these cities have to offer, Arlington residents have to drive 20 miles east to Dallas and 15 miles west to Fort Worth.
- Tailgating is huge in Arlington. Fans of the Texas Rangers, Dallas Cowboys, and Dallas Wings head to the local stadiums, let down their tailgates, and bust out the barbecue on game days.
- Arlington is the largest city in the U.S. without public transportation. Unless residents want to continually splurge on a taxi or on-demand rideshare option every time they leave the house, a personal set of wheels is really a necessity.
Our Services in Arlington
We understand how much your car means to your quality of life in Arlington, TX. We also understand that accidents happen, even to the best and most careful drivers, so it's critical to find the perfect insurance to protect your vehicle. Selecting the right car insurance in Arlington starts with a broker who will work with you to evaluate your needs and select the best option for your lifestyle at the right price:
- Liability limits: Required by every state, this coverage helps pay for property damage, medical expenses, and other injuries to another person or vehicle that you are liable for when the accident is your fault. These limits are usually written as three numbers to indicate maximum liability for bodily injury per person, bodily injury in total, and property damage.
- Replacement cost options for your vehicle or classic car: When a vehicle replacement is necessary, we work with qualified appraisers for car insurance in the Arlington area to give you fair and accurate replacement cost options.
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage: This coverage protects you in the event your accident is caused by someone without sufficient coverage.
- Agreed value coverage: For modified or expensive vehicles, we can pre-establish a value and guarantee that fixed amount in the event of a claim.
- Worldwide liability coverage: When your travels take you outside of the city, this car insurance in Arlington option provides protection wherever you are located at the time of loss.
- Electronic equipment: We can provide coverage for additional electronics used in your vehicle.
- Full glass coverage: This can be purchased separately to avoid paying a deductible for fixing or replacing damaged glass in your car.
- Towing and labor: To give you peace of mind when driving around Arlington, towing and labor coverage can take care of towing, tire changes, jump starts, and lockout assistance.
This information is intended for general informational purposes only and is not intended to constitute legal advice.
Auto insurance in Texas by city
Understand risks, minimum state coverage requirements, average costs and other specifics that can impact auto insurance policies and premium rates in your city.
- Cedar Park
- College Station
- El Paso
- Flower Mound
- Fort Worth
- Grand Prairie
- New Braunfels
- North Richland Hills
- Round Rock
- San Angelo
- San Antonio
- San Marcos
- Sugar Land
- The Woodlands