Auto Insurance in Irving, TX
Compare, shop and customize quotes from top-rated insurance carriers.
Cars Are Important in Irving
Irving, Texas, is a great place to live, with 240,000 residents and world-class cultural centers such as the Irving Arts Center and Toyota Music Factory. It also boasts zip code 75038, which is one of the most diverse neighborhoods in the United States. The city has 67.9 square miles of land area and is centrally located between Dallas and Fort Worth.
All of these areas require reliable transportation to access, so you really need your car, and that means you need car insurance. At VIU by HUB, we understand that your vehicle is important to your quality of life, so we offer competitive prices on the best quality car insurance in Irving TX.
The Need for Car Insurance in Irving TX
Car accidents are an unfortunate part of life. No one plans for them, and sometimes you can't avoid them no matter how careful a driver you are. Here are five reasons why car insurance in Irving TX is a necessity:
- State mandates: Each state establishes a minimum liability amount that drivers are required to purchase. In Texas, there are required minimums for both bodily injury and property damage liability.
- Financial protection: If you cause an automobile accident, you may be responsible for associated costs, including legal fees, property damage, medical expenses, or lost income. Liability coverage may help with these costs.
- Lender requirements: When you purchase or lease a vehicle, the lender usually requires collision and comprehensive coverage to protect the investment while you're making payments.
- Repair costs: Even if you own your vehicle, collision or comprehensive coverage helps protect your car in the event of a collision or other incident, such as a hailstorm or theft.
- Medical bills: If you or your passengers are injured in an accident, insurance can cover related doctor bills, hospital visits, and medical procedures.
Our Services in Irving
Choosing the perfect car insurance in Irving TX, begins with a broker who can assess your needs and provide the best solution for your lifestyle at the best price. At VIU by HUB we offer the following services:
- Liability limits: This coverage is required by Texas law to help pay for property damage and medical expenses that you are liable for when you cause an accident.
- Replacement cost options for your vehicle or classic car: We work with expert appraisers in the Irving region to provide you with fair and accurate cost options when vehicle replacement is required.
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage: This policy protects you in the event your accident is caused by someone without sufficient coverage.
- Agreed value coverage: We can pre-determine a value for modified or expensive automobiles and guarantee that amount in the event of a claim.
- Worldwide liability coverage: Feel free to travel: purchase your car insurance in Irving TX, and you are protected wherever you happen to be at the time of loss.
- Electronic equipment: If you have installed additional electronics in your vehicle, we can cover those too.
- Full glass coverage: This policy can be purchased separately to avoid a deductible when your car's glass is broken.
- Towing and labor: Don't worry about unexpected towing, tire changes, jump starts, or lockout assistance when you have this coverage.
This information is intended for general informational purposes only and is not intended to constitute legal advice.
Auto insurance in Texas by city
Understand risks, minimum state coverage requirements, average costs and other specifics that can impact auto insurance policies and premium rates in your city.
- Cedar Park
- College Station
- El Paso
- Flower Mound
- Fort Worth
- Grand Prairie
- New Braunfels
- North Richland Hills
- Round Rock
- San Angelo
- San Antonio
- San Marcos
- Sugar Land
- The Woodlands