Auto Insurance in Mcallen, TX
Compare, shop and customize quotes from top-rated insurance carriers.
Insurance Designed to Keep Pace with Growth
If you live or work in our fast-growing city, you probably depend on your vehicle to get you around McAllen, Texas, (TX). Whether you're an entrepreneur headed to the McAllen Development Center, attending an event at the International Museum of Art & Science, or running errands, you have places to go. That's why VIU by HUB offers car insurance in McAllen designed to meet your transportation needs.
Life in the Rio Grande Valley is filled with activity, and those who work or live in McAllen, TX are in the heart of it. Traffic in the city has increased due to rapid growth and interstate construction. With more drivers on the road than ever, it's vital to keep yourself and your vehicle protected.
Whether you spend time driving on Interstate 2 or mostly stick to the side roads of Hidalgo County, the experts at VIU by HUB can put together a portfolio for car insurance in McAllen that fits your driving habits.
Choose the Right Insurer for You
With so many companies to choose from, it can be overwhelming to narrow down an insurance provider. You can find lots of businesses that promise to give you the minimum coverage for the lowest price. Before choosing just any provider, be sure to ask yourself if the business has your best interests in mind.
The experts at VIU by HUB aren't planning to sign you up for car insurance in McAllen, TX that fits someone else's needs. Our brokers want you to have a custom plan that meets your situation. That's why we offer products such as:
- Rental car coverage: This insurance pays for a rental vehicle if your car needs repairing after an accident or theft.
- Agreed value coverage: If you have a luxury, classic or modified vehicle, you can avoid surprises at the time of a claim with coverage for a predetermined value.
- Worldwide liability coverage: If your travels take you across the border, this coverage can help you pay for loss or damage outside of the country.
- Electronic equipment coverage: This insurance offers protection for the electronic components in your car.
- Classic car insurance: If you own a restored classic vehicle, we can protect your unique driving, storage, and valuation needs.
- Uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage: If someone with little or no insurance causes an accident, this coverage will help pay your medical and vehicle repair expenses.
Make Sure You Have Enough Coverage
Texas law requires drivers to have enough insurance to pay for the other driver's car repair and medical expenses if they cause an accident. Your car insurance in McAllen, TX must cover at least $30,000 of injury expenses per person, up to $60,000 per accident and $25,000 for property damage. This is known as 30/60/25 coverage. Our McAllen car insurance experts can make sure you meet the minimum insurance requirements.
Many drivers prefer to go beyond the basics and choose a plan that won't leave them paying out of pocket for a more involved accident. If there are multiple or totaled vehicles, expenses can go much higher than what minimum coverage provides. Talk to our brokers about a policy that offers more liability coverage.
You may also want collision insurance, which helps you pay for damage to your vehicle after an accident. In addition, comprehensive coverage pays for loss when something happens to your car when you're not driving it, such as theft or storm damage. VIU by HUB experts can create a portfolio based on your preferences.
This information is intended for general informational purposes only and is not intended to constitute legal advice.
Auto insurance in Texas by city
Understand risks, minimum state coverage requirements, average costs and other specifics that can impact auto insurance policies and premium rates in your city.
- Cedar Park
- College Station
- El Paso
- Flower Mound
- Fort Worth
- Grand Prairie
- New Braunfels
- North Richland Hills
- Round Rock
- San Angelo
- San Antonio
- San Marcos
- Sugar Land
- The Woodlands