Auto Insurance in Hood River, OR
Compare, shop and customize quotes from top-rated insurance carriers.
Peace of Mind on the Road
Drivers who live in Hood River and the Columbia River region of Oregon need auto policies that have at least the state minimum mandated limits for injury, property damage and uninsured motorist coverage. VIU by HUB insurance brokers help customers who reside in this region compare car insurance in Hood River and pick the best policies. From liability to collision coverage, VIU by HUB brokers help customers achieve more peace of mind behind the wheel.
Oregon Car Insurance Requirements
When you drive in Oregon, you must maintain car insurance coverage that meets requirements set by the state government. From coverage for injuries caused to one or more other people to property damage and built-in coverage for uninsured motorists, car insurance in Hood River, OR should include coverage that meets or exceeds limits in each of the following areas:
- Bodily injury: Drivers in Hood River County need to have at least $25,000 in bodily injury liability coverage per person and $50,000 per accident for injuries to more than one person.
- Property damage: A minimum limit of $20,000 has been set by the state for damage caused to the property of others while operating a motor vehicle.
- Personal injury: At least $15,000 in personal injury protection is required for car insurance policies in the state of Oregon.
- Uninsured motorist: You must carry at least $25,000 in coverage per person and $50,000 in coverage per accident in case of accidents involving other motorists who are uninsured.
Comprehensive Coverage in Hood River
Whether you stick to beaten paths such as Interstate 84 and Oregon Route 35 or venture off to scenic destinations in the Columbia Gorge National Scenic Area, Cascade Mountains or Hood River Valley, you may want car insurance in Hood River, OR that provides more coverage. From policies that account for the value of high-dollar, rare or unique vehicles to options for raising mandated coverage limits or getting additional benefits, here are a few auto insurance policy options that you can discuss with a VIU by HUB broker:
- Full glass: One of the most popular policy additions is full glass coverage. You can replace broken auto glass without paying a deductible if you add this option to your auto insurance policy.
- Electronic equipment: Electronics installed in a vehicle are often excluded from basic policies. Additional coverage is available for the damage or loss of costly components.
- Roadside assistance: Avoid emergency expenses for towing, labor, and other roadside assistance by adding this benefit to car insurance in Hood River, Oregon. Any options you add to a policy can raise premium costs.
- Replacement cost: A replacement cost policy is a better choice than an actual cash value policy for most drivers. These policies do not factor in depreciation and can cover the full cost of replacing a vehicle at the expense of higher premiums.
- Agreed value: An agreed value policy insures a vehicle for an amount established by insurers and owners. A VIU by HUB broker can help you accurately appraise the value of any vehicle.
VIU by HUB insurance brokers help customers get the car insurance coverage they need for peace of mind on the road in Oregon and beyond. Bring up any of these options and a broker will recommend the best way to get coverage for these or other benefits through policies that have affordable premiums and deductibles.
This information is intended for general informational purposes only and is not intended to constitute legal advice.