Auto Insurance in Bryn Mawr, PA
Compare, shop and customize quotes from top-rated insurance carriers.
Driving in Bryn Mawr, PA
The small town of Bryn Mawr has a population of 3,700 people with an average age of 23.5 and an impressive median household income of $72,500. Residents of Bryn Mawr love their cars, with the average household owning two. Most people drive alone to work with an average commute time of 20 minutes.
We acknowledge that living in Bryn Mawr demands the use of a vehicle, and we want to help you safeguard yours at the lowest price and with the highest quality coverage. VIU by HUB provides competitive rates on high-quality car insurance in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania.
Benefits of Car Insurance in Bryn Mawr
Collisions are sometimes unavoidable, no matter how carefully you drive. When the unfortunate accident occurs, you'll be thankful that your insurance policy is there to protect your vehicle. Here are five reasons for purchasing car insurance in Bryn Mawr.
- Lender mandates: When purchasing or leasing a vehicle, the lender will generally require both comprehensive and collision insurance policies to cover the vehicle while you are making payments on it.
- Financial benefits: If you are at fault for an accident, you may be liable for medical expenses, lost wages, property damage, and attorney fees. Liability insurance will help to cover these costs.
- Repair charges: Comprehensive and collision coverage will protect your vehicle in case of an accident or other loss, like theft or weather-related damage.
- Medical bills: In the event of injuries resulting from an accident, the appropriate insurance policy will help to cover medical expenses.
- State requirements: If a driver does not have the following minimal amounts of auto insurance, the state of Pennsylvania may impose a fine of up to $300 and suspend the individual's registration, license, and plates.
- Liability for bodily injury: $30,000 per accident and $15,000 per person
- Liability for property damage: $5,000
- First-party benefits: $5,000
Our Services in Bryn Mawr
Whether you view your car as a valued extension of your personality or simply a means of getting from point A to point B, you want it well protected at a reasonable price. Choosing the best car insurance in Bryn Mawr begins with assessing your needs and identifying appropriate policy alternatives. At VIU by HUB, we provide the following services:
- Agreed value coverage: Work with us to pre-determine a value for modified or expensive vehicles, and we will guarantee that value in the event of loss.
- Replacement options: If your vehicle or classic car needs replacing, we work with professional appraisers in the Bryn Mawr area to provide attractive rates and options.
- Electronic equipment: Additional electronic equipment fitted on your car can be covered with this policy.
- Full glass coverage: If your vehicle's glass breaks, this policy can be purchased separately to avoid a deductible.
- Towing and labor: You won't have to worry about unexpected towing, jump starts, tire changes, or lockout rescue with this plan.
- Worldwide liability: With this policy, your vehicle is covered no matter where you travel when you buy car insurance in Bryn Mawr.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage: The state of Pennsylvania does not require uninsured motorist coverage. However, if an uninsured driver causes your accident, you'll be thankful for the protection your own policy provides.
This information is intended for general informational purposes only and is not intended to constitute legal advice.
Auto insurance in Pennsylvania by city
Understand risks, minimum state coverage requirements, average costs and other specifics that can impact auto insurance policies and premium rates in your city.
- Allison Park
- Bethel Park
- Blue Bell
- Drexel Hill
- Fort Washington
- King Of Prussia
- Mount Lebanon
- Newton Square
- Penn Hills
- State College
- Westwood Heights
- Wilkes Barre