Auto Insurance in Hershey, PA
Compare, shop and customize quotes from top-rated insurance carriers.
Driving in Hershey
Hershey, Pennsylvania, a small unincorporated community in Derry Township with a land area of 14.4 square miles, is a fantastic place to live. Known as The Sweetest Place on Earth, the town is known as the home of The Hershey Company and boasts Hershey kiss-shaped street lamps. While there are some public transportation options in nearby Harrisburg, including an airport, Amtrak, and bus services, folks living and working in Hershey depend on their own vehicles, with the average family owning two. Classic cars are also popular, with the Antique Automobile Club of America hosing their annual Eastern Fall Meet in Hershey every October.
At VIU by HUB, we recognize the importance of your vehicle to maintaining your quality of life, so we provide affordable rates on the highest-quality car insurance in Victoria.
Benefits of Car Insurance in Hershey PA
No one ever intends to wreck their car, but sometimes accidents are unavoidable no matter how careful you are. When the unfortunate collision occurs, you'll be glad for the protection afforded by your insurance policy. Here are five major reasons you need car insurance in Hershey PA.
- State mandates: The state of Pennsylvania may fine drivers up to $300 and suspend their license, registration, and plates if they do not carry the following minimum amounts of auto insurance:
- Bodily injury liability: $30,000 per accident, $15,000 per person
- Property damage liability: $5,000
- First party benefits: $5,000
- Financial benefits: If your actions result in a collision, you may be liable for legal fees, medical expenses, lost wages, or property damage. Liability insurance can help you cover these expenses.
- Lender requirements: When you purchase or lease a vehicle, your lender will usually require comprehensive and collision insurance coverage to protect the asset while you're making payments.
- Repair charges: Comprehensive or collision coverage protects your vehicle in the unfortunate instance of an accident or other form of loss, like theft or hailstorm.
- Medical expenses: If you're involved in an accident with injuries, the correct insurance policy will assist you with the related medical bills.
Our Services in Hershey
Choosing the optimal car insurance in Hershey PA begins with a representative to review your needs and find the best options for you at the best prices. At VIU by HUB, we provide the following services:
- Replacement cost options: When you need a replacement for your vehicle or classic car, we work with qualified appraisers in the Hershey area to offer optimal rates and accurate options.
- Liability limits: Drivers in Pennsylvania must have bodily injury liability insurance of $15,000 per person (up to $30,000 per accident), and property damage liability insurance of $5,000.
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage: Uninsured motorist coverage is not required in Pennsylvania. However, it's useful because it replaces the liability coverage that a driver at fault should have and pays for expenses up to policy limits.
- Agreed value coverage: We can pre-determine and guarantee a specific value for modified or expensive vehicles in case of loss.
- Worldwide liability coverage: When you purchase car insurance in Hershey PA, your vehicle is covered no matter where your travels take you.
- Electronic equipment: Additional electronic equipment installed in your vehicle can be covered with an electronic equipment policy.
- Full glass coverage: In case of glass breakage in your vehicle, this policy is available as a separate purchase to avoid a deductible.
- Towing and labor benefits: Unexpected towing, jump starts, tire changes, or lockout assistance is not a concern when you have this coverage.
This information is intended for general informational purposes only and is not intended to constitute legal advice.
Auto insurance in Pennsylvania by city
Understand risks, minimum state coverage requirements, average costs and other specifics that can impact auto insurance policies and premium rates in your city.
- Allison Park
- Bethel Park
- Blue Bell
- Bryn Mawr
- Drexel Hill
- Fort Washington
- King Of Prussia
- Mount Lebanon
- Newton Square
- Penn Hills
- State College
- Westwood Heights
- Wilkes Barre